Monday, January 10, 2011

Inconsistency, Inconsistency...

It would seem that Christmas has gotten the better of me; no worry, I'll make up for it.

I recently saw True Grit, and it made me want to draw dusty textures. Also, I really want to draw crackle-faced old folks.

I couldn't get Jeff Bridges' eyes, but this was from memory, so this is really just my impression of the film.

Man, that is some serious man-scraggle.





In other news, this is Business Tycoon Odin. I read that Wagner's Ring Cycle was reinterpreted for modern audiences, and that just sounded cool. I tried to insert the ravens somehow, but I could only get in one of the two.

That's all for today.

Have a good one,

James

1 comment:

  1. Hi how can I gain the right to use your modern Odinn drawing? Ty nice work. Alan Adkisson
    Bullsaidart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete