Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards!

So, one of my favorite things to do for my friends on birthdays is to draw them an offbeat birthday card. I usually improvise the whole card the moment I sit down to draw the thing, and it is always a ton of fun. It's also cool because my friends are the kind of people that appreciate time, care, and personal gifts.

Another plus is that I don't have to spend money, which is often a necessity for me.

Anyway, this year I decided to do a slew of Christmas cards for my friends. They were a blast to do, and while they may not always look pretty or polished, they are definitely from the heart.

Sorta.

Well, at least I did them myself.

Anyhoo, here are the first few I did that I liked! I channeled Mike Mignola for some of these, so that was cool to do.





By the way, I did write heartfelt notes for all of these, I just covered those up before posting 'em.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment